Blacktop - Sealing
We do it all
Email us for assistance at:
BLACKTOP SEALING - Sealcoating your asphalt / blacktop will not only make it look new again. It also adds protection and increases the durability of your current blacktop, guaranteeing many years of satisfaction.
- Resists Gas & Oils which often soften, weaken, and destroy asphalt paving.
- Seals against moisture accumulations in blacktop which can severly damage pavements under the freeze-thaw cycle.
- Shields against the drying action of the sun which causes raveling and cracking of the pavement and allows water penetration.
- Beautifies asphalt pavements by providing a charcoal black color which gives the pavement a rich, new-look appearance.
- Seals the small cracks that can turn into large cracks and prevents water from seeping down to the base material.
- Helps protects the asphalt from the sun as well as the harmful effects of chemical spills such as oil and gasoline.
- Provides an attractive black surface that is ideal for painting lines and other markers.
- Leaves a smooth, clean surface ideal for sweeping, which lowers cleaning costs.
- Costs pennies a square foot compared to the dollars needed to repair or replace damaged asphalt.
- Seals the asphalt pavement, preventing the oxidation and erosion of the top layer.
- Replaces fine particles lost from the asphalt surface due to oxidation on older pavements.
Sand can be added to increase traction for pedestrians as well as vehicles. This can make a slippery surface safer.
Proper crack repair will prevent water seepage, stop base failure, and extend the life of your asphalt. we use a hot crack filler that is melted and then applied to the cracks to create a water tight seal.
Your parking lot is often the first impression that your customers will have of your business. We take measures to ensure that we will leave nothing but crisp, sharp lines in your parking lot.
Pavement will flex as cars drive on it. This flexing creates small cracks which allow water to seep beneath the surface. During winter, the water will freeze causing the cracks to get larger, letting in more water. The seal coating will fill the cracks, helping to prevent this freeze cycle and prolonging the life of the pavement.